Introduction

Welcome I'm James Cade Jr. ,  I am a 16  year old junior attending Ben C. Rain high school .The things that I like are getting involved with new things around me an discovering new experiences that goes on in other places,I like sports an I've tried out a few myself an I really enjoyed them until some things didn't go as I expected, I love playing video games, an I just mainly enjoy the outdoors.The way I want this 2017-2018 school year to go is that I  want to do well in every course that I take an I want to get an 4.0 G.P.A this year I know it's hard to accomplish that goal but I'm willing to do so.I hope everyone do their work an  we make it in the top 10 schools of Mobile County Public School System. I want to help out my fellow classmates succeed this year an we can make it to the top.

Comments

  1. Hello Jade. Once I read this introduction, I knew that you want to concentrate on one goal and do whatever it takes to attain it. I admired what you do at a daily basic because I did the exact same thing. But like I said, once you able to concentrate on one goal and do whatever it takes to attain it, you will be successful. Before I go, I want to show you some tips of succeeding as an AP student.

    1. Understand the expectations: It is very important that you are prepared to work from the first day of class. While other courses may ease into their schedules, AP classes must address a lengthy curriculum in a compressed period of time.

    2. Complete your work each day: AP courses are fast-paced, and you may be unable to catch up if you do not remain current with your work. Pay attention, and takes notes every day. Do not miss a homework assignment. If you must be absent, touch base with your teacher. The class will not slow down for you.

    3. Study for all tests: Although AP courses are designed with the AP exam as their primary focus, this does not mean that you can avoid studying for your others tests in the class. Regardless of whether you sit for and succeed on the AP exam, you will receive a grade in the course. Don't risk a low mark on your transcript.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post James! You have some great interests, and I am positive that you will achieve all of your goals this year. Derrick gave some great tips!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hervey Chapman's gift to the trail

Sorrow of War : (Thursday Reading pg.64-85)