First two weeks of School

My first week of school went well. The classes I took within that first week, I had friends in there to talk to. My teachers seem cool with the students, all they want me to do is my work an that's it. On the 8th, I met up with everybody an my friends gave me hugs, an missed me since the summer. The classes I took was alright but I knew that I really need to pickup the pace if I wanted to pass this year.  My second week of school. I met new people an getting myself out there an breaking out that not talking to new people thing. I talked quiet girls, met up with friends that I haven't talked to in awhile, an other things.  But, as for school work I did them an it's going well with my teachers. I hung out with friends after classes an was doing me. My academic year is going good so far so I'm going to keep it up an enjoy my junior year.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Hervey Chapman's gift to the trail

Sorrow of War : (Thursday Reading pg.64-85)

Introduction